Kenyan mobile phone penetration stands close to 68 per cent, driven by the rapid growth of technology and the Internet wave among the youth. Now with this comes with innovations by smartphone manufacturers, with each of them trying to outdo the other through creative features.
The newly launched Huawei P9 is the latest technology product from the Huawei Group. The phone shocked many customers expecting a cheaper price but with it comes some of the most interesting, new features in the Kenyan smartphone market. Here are some of them:
- The P9’s power, connectivity and speed: It comes with a 5.2-inch 1080p display; the P9 is powered by the new Kirin 955 2.5GHz 64-bit ARM-based processor for leading-class mobile performance.
- Enhanced protection of user privacy: Installed with world-leading biometric fingerprint recognition technology. The enhanced fingerprint sensor allows users to personalize and safeguard their devices by significantly lowering the possibility of fraud.
- Dual-camera design: The P9’s dual camera technology fully unleashes the power of optical lenses, improving attention to detail, and produces quality. The RGB camera on the P9 specializes in capturing color, while the monochrome camera acquires picture detail.
- Hybrid Focus technology: The P9 captures images with superior speed, accuracy and stability. The P9 supports camera focusing based on three methodologies – laser, depth calculation and contrast – and automatically select the one that yields the best result in any given environment.
- 5.Graphic Design: With industrial design. The P9 allows users to edit and design their images with each P9 device being a construct of superior-grade 2.5D glass and aerospace-class aluminum, with diamond-cut edges rounded out by carefully balanced curvatures.
- Virtual-triple-antenna architecture: the P9 offers a design for users who need robust and seamless connectivity to cellular and Wi-Fi networks to fully harness the power of the mobile Internet anywhere around the world.
- 3,000mAh high-density battery: The biggest challenge smartphone users face often is battery life and the 3000mAh for Huawei P9 looks to offer outstanding mobility and battery life.
- Free 32 GB internal storage: Huawei P9 comes into the market with 32 GB of internal storage space that would allow users to store much data without inserting the SD card.
“The Huawei P9 is highly cultural to those who have passion for photography and we believe that the market is ready for more,” said Zhangxialolong, Huawei Kenya Vice Country Director.
NEXT READ >> Tech genius who can digitise anything