PG Bison (Kenya) Ltd Jobs:
The company supplies the Construction & Furniture Industry with wood based decorative panel products, manufactured components and associated hardware for interior finishing, and now seeks to employ for the following positions in their branches in Nairobi, Mombasa and Kampala.
Production Team Leaders / Supervisors
Production Planners / Administrators
CAD/CAM Production Designers
Warehouse Managers / Supervisors
An added advantage for the ideal candidates would be as follows:
Technical knowledge of products such as MDF and Particleboard
Experience with wood panel processing machines:
- CNC routing, profiling, drilling and panel cutting
- Panel saws
- Edge banders
- Flat lamination presses
- Vacuum / membrane presses
- CAD / CAM programming
- Knowledge of stores management & inventory controls / administration functions
- Experience in goods inward & outward planning, scheduling & controls
- Minimum accounts qualification of CPA level II
- Administrative & computer skills — Sage Pastel, Excel, Word
- A tertiary qualification with a relevant degree / diploma or formal trade certificate
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are to send a CV of not more than 4 pages and a letter of introduction to the attention of the Managing Director, not later than 27th April 2015.
Applications can be sent via post, email or hand delivery.
Post: P.O Box 45221 -001 00,
Email: [email protected]e
Hand delivery: PG Bison, Kampala Rd, Industrial Area, Nairobi.