STANLIB FAHARI I-REIT INVESTOR BRIEFING
Stanlib Fahari I-REIT will hold an investor briefing and release its financial results – 2016, on Friday 24th March, 2017 at The Stanley Hotel Nairobi at 7:30am. In attendance will be Fahari I-REIT CEO Kenneth Masika, the Chief Financial Officer Nozipho Makhoba and investment analysts.
Event: Stanlib Fahari I-REIT Investor Briefing
Date: Friday 24th March, 2017
Time: 7:30am – 10:00am
Venue: The Stanley Hotel, Nairobi
SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONES FORUM
Vison 2030 will hold a Special Economic Zones Forum 24th Friday March 2017 at Serena Hotel, Nairobi, starting 7:30am.
The forum tomorrow brings together key stakeholders of the SEZ to deliberate on how to fast track the speedy realization of this flagship project. The following key policy makers and implementers will be present at the forum:
- Mr. Julius Korir, Principal Secretary State Department of Investment & Industry
- Mr. Polycarp Igathe, Chairman, Special Economic Zones Authority
- Mr. Andrew Wakahiu, Secretary, Presidential Delivery Unit
- Dr. Moses Ikiara, Managing Director Kenya Investment Authority
- Mr. John K. Njiraini, Commissioner General Kenya Revenue Authority
- Mr. Charles Ndung’u, Ag. Secretary/Chief Executive Officer, Kenya Leather Development Council
- Ms. Carole Kariuki, Chief Executive Officer, Kenya Private Sector Alliance
- Mr.Silvester Kasuku, Director General, LAPSSET Corridor Development Authority
- Mr.Tom Aziz Chavangi, Chief Executive Officer, National Lands Commission
- Ms. Phylis Wakiaga,Chief Executive Officer,Kenya Association of Manufacturers
- Mr.Kiprono Kittony, Chairman, Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Mr.Parmain ole Narikae, Managing Director, Kenya Industrial Estates
- Mr. Richard Muteti, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman, Kenya National Federation of Jua Kali Associations and Chairman, Comesa Business Council
STATE OF CHILD ABUSE IN KENYA REPORT LAUNCH
Childline Kenya is pleased to invite you for the release of the Child Protection Report – The State of Child Abuse in Kenya next week on Tuesday, March 28th 2017 at Hotel Intercontinental from 8:00 am – 10:00 am. Childline Kenya will be releasing the statistics of child abuse in Kenya reported in the last 10 years, highlighting new forms of abuse.
The speakers will be Mr. George Okado, Chairperson, Childline Kenya and Mr. George Kidenda, Acting Executive Director, Childline Kenya.