- Advertisement -

Dealer Caetano Eyes Used Car Market With Carplus

There is a huge demand for used cars in Kenya

- Advertisement -

Caetano Kenya, the official distributor and car dealer of Hyundai and Renault, has announced its official entry into the used car market with Carplus, a new pre-owned car dealership. 

In Kenya, Caetano has an extensive product range for both Hyundai and Renault; this extends to the latest release of the Hyundai KONA Electric – the first new fully electric vehicle to be commercialized in Kenya.

There is a huge demand for used cars in Kenya. A report from Kenya Motor Industry highlighted that out of all car sales in 2019; new vehicle sales constituted 12% with the remaining 88% being used car imports. The used-car market in Africa is expected to increase given the rise of disposable incomes and the growing middle class.

The process of buying a pre-owned car is different compared to purchasing a new one. There tends to be a few uncertainties associated with used cars. Therefore, a buyer may want to learn as much as possible before signing on the dotted line. Carplus personnel feel confident that buyers will find the answers they are looking for at their dealership. 

READ>>‘Mjengo’ Gets Expensive as Price Hikes, Shortages Hit Construction Sites

“At Caetano Kenya, customer satisfaction is at the very heart of what we do”, said Pedro Campos, MD at Caetano Kenya. “Carplus allows us to expand our offering to the Kenyan market and affords us the opportunity to service every customer that walks in the showroom. Whether they are looking for a new car or a pre-owned car,” he added.  

Buying a used car can be challenging even for the most experienced car shopper. Price gouging, title washing, high maintenance costs and bogus back-end deals are just some of the hazards that a consumer faces. Carplus aims to offer customers peace of mind as they will be provided with vehicle financing solutions, warranty, insurance, professional aftersales services and trade-in options.

“Shopping in a reputable car dealership ensures that our buyers obtain a high-quality vehicle that meets their standards,” said Pedro Campos.

“All vehicles go through extensive technical inspections for functionality, quality and reliability checks,” he added. “After researching on the type of vehicle you want, head to our dealership and let the experts guide you through your quest of finding a car that fits your budget and meets your requirements,” he concluded.

READ>>Equity Brokers Ksh184B DRC Investments by 26 Kenyan Companies


- Advertisement -
BUSINESS TODAYhttps://businesstoday.co.ke
editor [at] businesstoday.co.ke
- Advertisement -
Must Read
- Advertisement -
Related News
- Advertisement -


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here