Are you looking to improve your writing or blogging skills? The Bloggers Association of Kenya (BAKE) and Coca-Cola would like to work with you and help you grow your talent through a one of a kind apprentice programme that will run from May – December 2015.
To apply for one of the 30 slots available, submit your CV (1 page) and an essay on one of these topics:
- What is the future of African music?
- Does music have a role in unifying Africa and the world?
The essay should be typed and have a word count of between 700 and 1000 with a 12pt font, and set double spaced.
Please apply only if you’re interested in:
- Entertainment – music, fashion, lifestyle
- Communication – journalism, electronic and social media
- Available to attend training and assignments in Nairobi, Kenya
- Minimum O level education (KCSE or similar)
- Fluent in English and/or Swahili
Successful applicants will undergo training and mentoring on blogging by BAKE and and will contribute content to a blog run by Coca-Cola. Applicants must note that this is NOT a paid position but a mentorship program that will last for up to 3 months.
Send us your application to [email protected]
Deadline is Friday 29th May 2015.