Peter Gitonga will provide strategic leadership for Dimension Data's East Africa operations, overseeing a spectrum of technology-based managed services.
Equity Group Managing Director and CEO, Dr James Mwangi, said the transaction Equity-Cogebanque deal was sealed on 30th November 2023.
The new microbrewery in Ruaraka is aimed at helping the business to extend KBL innovation capability and to meet consumers’ changing tastes and preferences.
In early June, Equity placed TransCentury and East Africa Cables under receivership after declining a request to write off over Ksh2.8 billion ($20 million) debt owed by TransCentury Plc and another Ksh1.948 billion owed by its subsidiary.
The new partnership between Ford and Caetano offers the brand an opportunity to gain market share in Kenya by leveraging on Caetano’s extensive network and experience.
NBK Profit decline resulted mainly from one-off costs associated with legal matters, staff voluntary early retirement program
The CIO of The Year Award is a peer award where CIOs and judges nominate an individual who has excelled in managing the IT leadership function in an organization.
Kathryne Maundu, the advocate of the High Court, certified public secretary, and an accredited governance auditor has reportedly landed a new assignment with one of Kenya’s big banks.
Equity Bank CEO says it was a strategic decision to support and cushion our customers to fortify their opportunities for survival and enhance their resilience during these difficult economic times by
Hima Cement Ltd is 70% owned by Bamburi Cement PLC while the remaining 30% is owned by Cementia Holding AG (a member of the Holcim Group).
Over the next ten years, Kora anticipates fintech to revolutionize the African landscape, improving the quality of life and standard of living for Africans across the continent.
The 2023 AMEC Global Communication Effectiveness Awards winners were revealed on Friday evening during a Gala Dinner Ceremony held at the Church House, Westminster, London. GlobeTrack International shines.
Fruitbox: Two South African fruit exporting companies together with local Kenyan partners have opened the doors of a modern cold storage facility in Nairobi.
The CIO100 Awards 2023, also known as 'The Oscars of Tech in Africa,' honour tech leaders across various sectors.
Progressive Credit Limited emerged the winner of the Most Trusted, Transparent, and Reliable Non-Deposit Taking Microfinance Company award at the TopScoreBrands Awards ceremony.
Safaricom half year profit strong performance comes on the backdrop of a price reduction in Kenya business allowing customers to do more for less.
Hoa Binh Construction Group, a leading construction firm in Vietnam and one of the largest in Asia, was hosted in Kenya by Mwale Medical and Technology City (MMTC), founded by Julius Mwale.
The management partnership with Nairobi Safari Club is part of Swiss-Belhotel International’s Africa portfolio expansion strategy for the Hong Kong-based global hotel management group.
Stay in touch:
The lack of a long-term vision and inadequate resourcing of mental hospital infrastructures continues to take a toll on Kenya’s mentally ill patients.
This strategic move is in line with indaHash vision to cement its presence in Africa, following its impactful footprint in South Africa since 2017 and successful collaborations with clients like the South African Tourism Board.
Running from December 4th to 25th, the SportPesa campaign promises daily excitement with six lucky winners expected to walk away with Ksh5,000 daily.
PERSON OF INTEREST
Captain William Kipkemboi Ruto is officially known by the name William Ruto, which also happens to be President William Samoei Ruto’s official name.
With the establishment of individual Central Banks for the three East African countries, Kenya began printing and minting its own shilling currency notes under the mandate given to the Central Bank of Kenya in 19676.